wtorek, 16 maja 2023

THE SSPX IN KENYA | Schism, Sedevacantism etc. | Hearing From An SSPX Priest

Is the SSPX in schism? Fr. Peter, Priest-in-charge at Holy Cross Catholic Church Kenya, together with Magero answer these and more objections to the SSPX and the Latin Mass in general.
Ad Jesum Per Mariam! Hello! I’m Esther, a Kenyan 🇰🇪 and cradle Catholic. I began the journey of rediscovering the truth of the beautiful Catholic Church in 2015 and I have never looked back! The journey to understanding my faith has been influenced by many outstanding Catholic Apologists, Catholic converts, biblical proof of the Catholic Faith, Eucharistic miracles, Early Church Father writings, the Holy Rosary and so much more. My channel uses the most simplistic language and illustrations to help us keep growing in our faith. I also talk about godly relationships and friendships, courting, the beauty of femininity (NOT feminism), lifestyle and so much more! Please subscribe and enjoy! Email: catholicwesther@gmail.com

Brak komentarzy:

Toplista Tradycji Katolickiej
Powered By Blogger